Thursday, May 31, 2007

Mom and sis went to meet 'longkang' today....and i cant believe what happen and i still cant....like zai said,"only i can make my mom cry"......During the session, ONCE AGAIN did goal setting for O level...in the end after all the discussing and stuff, i am suppose to aim for 11 points for my L1R5...wow....i am going to MJC...ya right....One more thing that i cant believe we discussed about is my eating habits?!?!?!....my mom say that i am very lethargic when i reach home...and
'longkang' said maybe i should cut down on my soft drinks and fatty food!!...a 'meet the parents session' turn out to be something else....after school was ok la...as usual, went to slack with the mokes...

ZEN FOREVER???or maybe ipod....(cakap macam ade duit nak beli gitu..)

1 comment:

Zai said...

IPOD FOR LIFE \m/